Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hey all you bloggers out there, I am going to talk about my friends. I have a lot so brace yourself. Alix is my best friend, she's so funny and nice. I've known her since fourth grade, we always hang out. Dominique, I've know since fourth too, although I didn't really become her friend until this year. Julian is Dominique's twin brother, he's so funny! We always goof off and pretend we have specieal needs. Jazz is their younger brother and he's pretty cool, although I don't know him very well. Destiny I met this year she's nice and just nice to talk to sometimes. Carl I've know since fourth grade. He's really nice and cool. We got in trouble on the bus and he has to sit in the very front. Alix and I still find ways to talk to him. One time we were spitting gum at each other and we spit it and it went right under the bus drivers seat. Me and Alix thought the fun was over but then while we were just talking, he spit it right smack dab on my head. well, it was by my nose, but i still screeched. It was so gross! And Bailey I met this year in my choir class, she's a sixth grader but she's fun to talk to. She's nice and we both knew a kid named Keaton who moved but we were both his friends too. Then there's Sabastianna who i met this year. she was Alix's friend first but now we hang out. Taylor has been my longest friend. We've know each other for about six years, all though this past year has been hard and our friend ship is dwindling. but through it all, we will still have a thread of relationship passing through us!
I love all my friends!
:D
;)
:P
:O
:)
We all go see Twilight this Friday!!!

No comments: